Sunday, June 28, 2009

EXCLUSIVE-Janet Jackson video live at the 2009 BET Awards


LA-Since pop star Michael Jackson died Thursday June 25. At the BET Awards Sunday Night Janet Jackson has taken the stage to speak on behalf of her grieving family and thank admirers for their support and love, it was Janet Jackson's first public appearance.

Holding back tears at Sunday's BET Awards, Jackson said:

“My entire family wanted to be here tonight, but it was just too painful, so they elected me to be here.”

“To you, Michael is an icon but To us, Michael is family and he will forever live in all of our hearts”.

“On behalf of my family and myself, thank you for all of your love, thank you for all of your support. We miss him so much, thank you so much.”

After Michael Jackson sister’s brief comments, Jamie Foxx, Stevie Wonder, and Ne-Yo took the stage sang a poignant.I'll Be There - Sound-A-Like As Made Famous By: Jackson 5
.

Source: news.yahoo.com




No comments:

Post a Comment